Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yuko Nagao

Yes Yuko has been the most vain person besides VP, I am glad we have actually heard from her but not her voice yet but also sad that she has to go through so much pain for the past few years. I have lost touch with her for almost 5years i think since she wrote and told me she got cancer. I have been worried since and of course dear VP didn't register till yesterday, when i have told this to her long time ago. Sighhh.... I really hope i don't lose another friend like her . In my life i have lost so many close friends from suicide, accidents, murder and now sickness. Life is always something very fragile and fated. Always try to be happy and treasure every moment possible.
I don't have a religion but i do pray to god and hope that Yuko will recover quickly and so that we can meet soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger VP said...

    have to work something out aud, have to go during off peak season to visit her- by hook or by crook.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home