Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

all the LULU's

-was told to go for massage on Saturday at 3pm.
-reached there, owner Vivian (also a lulu) said Joanne (Ms lulu yap) has paid so no need to pay
-went upstairs, striped, waited for 30minutes, noone came
-called Ms lulu, she said "eh, i tot in your sms you said you and kl going to gym, not coming"
-when did i say that?
-you forward that sms to me now!
-read the sms - me kl not going for massage, go gym better..hahahah (send after i confirmed by kl)
-Mah Fu Lat!!!! anyone would understand it as me and kl not going for massage lor and not me as in "I am kl"
-went down to pay as Ms lulu said she has not paid, but they still insist that she has paid, so i have no choice but to accept the FREE massage lor...

-after massage met up with aud and Ms lulu, she showed aud the sms and aud also tot me and kl, later when the biggest lulu yap arrived, he denied, he still insists that Ms lulu yap was indeed the LUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home