Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

a fren's mum...

a fren's mum had just left us on Monday morning due to breast cancer, so OD and I attended the "afternoon wake". Johnny seems alright, he was happy that his mother's torturing was over and that she is going to a better place...

he ask how Lauren was, then my daughters (forgot her name, he tot i had 2 girls, OD corrected him) then how Billy was doing? OD's reply was, "I suppose he is doing well" in a positive way. OD then diverted Johnny's other Q's to me - "you want to know anything, ask JANIE la, she talks to Billy more than me...hahahaha (all laughed)

OD went to the loo, Johnny asked me very 8ly, "they got problems ah", "not doing well ah?" "you should know right?"

my reply was "ya, Audrey is the problem, she is in between Billy and I!" kakakakakakaka....

Johnny held a stern look , then laughed a lil' then resumed to the Q's again "got problem is it?"
"how come not staying together?"

OD and Billy, please la, for goodness sake, stay together can or not? how am i supose to answer intimate Q's like these for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home