Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

My preference

Sigh ok guys i guess i have to change my nick now eh ... so which is it ? TVB QUEEN, Western Gal or BI ? To be honest i don't like any of it ... ehhee I prefer aud. I love my tvb series but its strange calling me that and as for Billy Illiterate sounds strange... Just call me aud ok ... make life easier ...
So what korean food are you guys on about ? I guess its not this week coz VP is not around....
Lets organise another swimming session and BBQ , it can be done at the apt or at Joanne's i don't mind ...and yes i will bring the love of my life out "Lauren" coz i know you guys haven't seen her in a while ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home