Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

make up your minds

why are we making something so simple, so complicated???

sin just called 5 minutes ago (a little continuation from vp's blog)...

sin - eh did vp tell u bout the change?
me- no wo.
sin - i tot y not go swim in od's house then bbq at mine
me - huh? have to drive all the way?
sin - yala. at least got maid clean up ma. then rain also can bbq, somemore baby can sleep inside, men bbq & ladies dry swim
me - mmm, good idea, so spacious, hey i can bring my pool
sin - ohh ya wo, then no need to go od's place la
me - hehehe, i think od will kill us
sin - no la, u quickly ask them in msn
me - hehehe, u come online 8 with us la...

how now?????? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

sin - so u bring cake?
me - yes, easiest, no need to marinate, i lazy la.
sin - hehehe, yalo, i wanted to bring nuggets & sausages. now in my house, i think i marinate chicken wings & fish
me - ohh... ok la, leave the easy food to the guys, dun expect cy & david to marinate stuffs
sin - heheh hailo, ask them just buy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home