Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

2 Deaths At 1 Go

Sigh what a horrible week I had, Lauren's fever went down and we knew what the cause was so late tuesday night mum and I decided to follow my dear fren chooi to Penang and he would drop us off to sungai petani to visit my aunt. Barely a month my aunt found out that she got cancer and it had already spread every where, she has always been afraid of pain, spirits you name it she was always not the tough type. We were planning to go only end of the month but suddenly last sunday night my uncle called and said she went into a coma and is at home. Lauren was so ill so all of us couldn't go there and then and when lauren felt better I told my dad that we should go and see her before she anything happens. Thank god we made it to SP on wednesday and told her that all of us are here and dont have to worry about my uncle coz all of us are here and we would see to him. My aunt had tears in her eyes while we were talking to her and its very heart breaking to see someone go. I guess my aunt was just waiting for us to see her and she really managed to wait. I am glad she has seen me get married and has seen lauren as well. She will always be in my heart as she is one of my closest relative on my dad's side. Then on Thursday another aunt which is my dad's half sister also passed away with renal failure, she has been suffering for a long time so we were kind of prepared. 2 death in a week is really too much to take and i hope no more deaths this year.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    my condolence to you.
    tat's really sad.

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger VP said...

    take it easy aud, its reality, there are new lives and there are lives that needs to go to recarnate to make new ones.. so look on the bright side, she is going to a BETTER place to become a BETTER person.

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    my deepest condolence to you. i can understand what you're going through because i had an aunt who died of leukaemia, a friend who died of brain tumor after 7 surgeries, and now, an aunt of mine is fighting lung cancer. and to think that the doctor gave her a maximum of 2 years. it's like counting down the days. but, in a way, at least, she has time to put everything in place. and like you, i'm glad that she saw me get married because when she was admitted into the hospital last may, i told her that she has to do whatever she can to see me walk down the aisle. and she did. i'm very proud of her! it takes a lot of guts to live through each day.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home