Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome to My House -Sepang

Welcome to My House - Sepang - this is the tag-line for this year's F1.

I still remember the first year when Shell invited us for the event, babee promised me he would bring me like 10months before the actual race and 1 week before that he told me that he gave the tickets away to his persuasive BIL. I just bursted out in tears and didn't talk to him for 1 week. Then the next year he did it good by bringing me to K1 where the cornering bit is, so we get to see all cars clearly and slowly. But this year, he brought me more surprises, despite of his BIL and other counterparts brainwashing him for tickets, he refused to give it away.

Courtesy of Petronas, we got 3 Grandstand tickets this year and the view from the seat was awesome! i had notime to sit my bud down, all i could do was, "oooohhhhhh....wooooo..." like a jane! i waived the Petronas-BMW Sauber flag high and low in the air. The crowd was mostly Malay, although they are not as wild as the Shell-Ferrari team but better than i had expected.

When the engines ignited in front of my eyes+ears, the sound was overwhelming, the roar was wild and it kept getting better! The heat was immence but it doesnt stop our lovely Dato' Michell Yeoh from visiting the team and whispering in the ears of the Todt! The PM looks so subtle and handsome in his properly ironed Petronas-Sauber shirt, he greeted everyone espcially MY and JT.

We did not wait til the race finished as the thunderstorm was approaching and babee was all sticky cum deafed by the "viooooo...viooooooooooo..vioooooooooo.."

Overall, it was just a fantastic experience, unforgetful and enchanting to see how advance and well-known our country has become over the past decades. Go!! Go!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    hehhe good for u. i remember last 3 yrs tt had grand stand tickets too, but i didnt go. not interested in f1. yucks!!!

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    gary went this year with his boss and customer. but it's so funny.... they had to ask me who's leading because i was watching from home and all because all they can see are cars zooming by. hahaha!

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger VP said...

    yup, i had to go home to ask my dad, coz i didnt finish the race..heheh

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home