Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

phobia freak

for most people who know me, will know that i have several phobia. hehehe, let me briefly define phobia - it is a persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.

well, i think i have 2 phobias that bother me very much. first and foremost is the fear of injections (aka, tyrpanophobia). the second one which i think has worsen is the fear of veins (aka, veinophobia???, couldnt find it in the net).

the latter is the one who bothers me the most. everytime i stand up right, i have a fear where my veins will break. argh..... and when this comes to mind, i will have to quickly find a chair to sit, or in other words, bend my veins.

yucks!!! anyone, do you have a phobia too? wonder what it's called? go check it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home