Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Boy , Arent We A Popular Topic

Wow so many comments on both Billy and I , yeah we bought the same valentines card this year. For your info guys, my dearest Ah lut has been romantic ever since i knew him . He always gives me birthday ,valentines card , xmas cards every year and now mothers day card on behalf of lauren. We don't express our feelings that much but we know we love each other deep down. Whatever it is he is still my husband and I chose him for who he is but maybe at times I just can't stand his " moh.. ness " hahaha
Two thumbs up for billy I have to say and agree with VP.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM , Blogger ern's mummy said...

    hahaha... yes yes yes!!!
    the truth is revealed...
    so sweet, this china man also know how to be romantic. hehehe, unbelievable!!!

    good though to know that you both are so loving.

     
  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    yeah... it is a rarity in this world today. treasure each other and wishing you all a great life ahead!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home