Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cont ... RESPECT

I can see today everyone is blogging about the same thing .... Well don't worry VP I know you have all the manners in the world and you wouldn't dare take advantage of anyone so even though when i emphasise about" taking advantage" our kids being taken care of by someone else whether its grandparents , maids etc .... I wasn't trying to refer to you ..... :P:P
YOU ARE DIPLOMAT QUEEN
Well I agree with you and RG aka BLUR blogs ... I believe its really upbringing and especially I come from a close knit family and mum has always drummed in manners,etiquette etc into us so its an automatic reaction ... There are some ppl that may have had the same upbringing but they dun seem to comprehend after a certain age coz they could be influenced by other ppl thinking or whatever it seems to let them go astray or very straigh forward way of saying " NO BLOODY COMON SENSE" ....
I only hope that our kids dun turn out to be disrespectful to anyone ....

Another conversation I had with Billy the other day was our children as they get older ... Here it went something like this.......

Billy : sigh..... I wish I recorded you while you were pregnant ..
Auds : What la you for what ...
Billy : Maybe you should have another kid ..
Auds : NO WAY !! for what 1 is enough for me to handle ...
Billy : so that we won't be lonely when we get old ...
Auds : SO .... why on earth are you thinking so far ...
Billy : What if lauren gets married and lives with the husband and family ... or lives overseas ..
Auds : Yeah and so what if she does ..... Just live our lives day to day ok ...
Don't have to think so far off...
Billy : you mean you don't want another kid ... we can hire a maid to help you
Auds : NOPE , NO way end of story ...

It was a long winded conversation but the story goes like this I would love to have another child in some ways but I don't think I can heck being pregnant and going through what I went through .. even if it will go through ok I still can't juggle so many things at 1 time with or without a maid / helper ... Some of you can do it but for me I kind of know my limits at least I have lauren and better than having no kids right ..... My question to you gals is that " Are you guys worried about your kids not being by your side when you grow old " ??
For me my answer is ...I do hope lauren will be with me always but I know she will grow up and have her own family she may not be like me living with my folks but I would hope that I can instill some good upbringing to her and hope that even if she chooses to live her own life in another country or anywhere she will always have her parents in her heart and soul. We should just live our lifes day by day

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    oh no... this seem like a husband/wife blog debate.

    but for me, i would love to have as many children as i can. then again, i don't have one yet so what i'm saying now may not be true later.

    as for children staying close to me, i believe that as parents, our responsibilities is to teach them to take care of themselves and then, let them go. because, letting them go is the reason we're bringing them up. if they marry off to another country, i only hope they'll pay my air tickets all the time to travel and see them. hehehe!

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    yes yes, i agree with you. just pray, they will at least pay for our tickets to see them

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home