Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

ladies, pamper yourself

"when was the last time you had a facial?" the lady asked me.

wow, i couldn't even recall. my answer was "too long". when i laid on the bed, it was really relaxing. so nice, it was way too long since i had a good facial. lying there i thought to myself, i have to start doing this. having massages just isn't enough.

after having my baby, i really neglected a lot of stuffs. i quit shopping alone, quit gym, quit meeting up with friends, quit having my own time. everyday after work, the first thing in mind is my son. wow for the past 18 months, i have been so attached to re (which i really enjoyed).

i think it's time i go do some pampering myself!!! cross my fingers... (if i can)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    yeah, pampering ourselves is very important. i still go for facial once in 2 months. and every night i won't go to bed without the cleanser, toner, sebum gel, eye creams, moisturizer, body lotion and epo. hubby thinks i'm crazy but i always asked him back, "you want a wife who looks good, right?" gotcha! hahaha! and the secret ingredient to beauty is, falling in love with the man you marry every day. that gives the extra glow no skin care can every provide.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home