Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, June 05, 2006

be xtra careful, ladies...

this morning, i stopped in front of my parents' house to drop off some stuff before heading to work. my maid and i carried the stuff in. the next minute, i saw my maid running out and wondered what happened. she told me that a guy on a motorcycle tried to open the back passenger car door. i'm not sure why because my bag was in the front passenger seat. but, thank goodness i locked my car door even knowing i'll be out in a minute. because that's all it takes for these people to steal your property or hurt you.

so, please please be xtra careful!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Sue said...

    That's scary... that's why after the news where a guy drove the car off with a kid in the car seat while the parents went back into the house to get the baby, I try never to leave Ivan alone locked in the carseat by himself... things happen >.<

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    sigh.. wonder what's happened to the world today. all these "mad" people.

    thats why i always make sure i lock my doors. u never know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home