Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Old Days!



Old fashion cake from Pudu (next to Dr Teh's cliniq aka OD's father), Chen Tung not King Tung has been around since my grandmother's time, i just love them, so does my bro. they are not as colourful as the ones AM bought because i love chocolate flavor cakes...sooo...delicious..











old fashion cakes to go with "Fu Chok, Pak Koh" tong sui which mami boiled to cool us down...








Add Image
here comes the highlights of the day...The so famous "Kari Chee Cheong Fun" from Pudu. They have been around for 5 decades, since my mum was 16, she started eating here. used to be 20c-50c, now RM2.00-RM2.50 per pack. i got up as early as 7.30am, reached there by 8.15am and managed to get 20 packets for my in laws, my family and AM. Both AM and i agreed that this fella's CCF is undeniably the best in town, nooneelse can come near. the taste is so authentic but yet clear (no meat, no veg, nothing but just ho fun and kari - simply the best!)







Yong Tau Fu, Kari CCF and Tong Sui is a perfect breakfast for me! Everything is so old fashioned and tasty!












lastly, a cup of "PU ER" tea to flush down all the "SINBOHYDRATES"

4 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM , Blogger Sue said...

    Ugh! Make me drool with the Kali CCF *droooooools* Last time I go there makan all the time too when I was in primary school :)

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger VP said...

    pudu also? they are the best la...

     
  • At 9:51 PM , Blogger Princess Yoyo & family said...

    wao! looking at these pictures, really made me think that it is the luxury living in malaysia. I miss it so much in Jpn.

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    hey thanks a trillion for buying such a wonderful breakfast. so sweet, i hadnt open my eyes, and the breakfast was oledi on my table.

    thank thank thank...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home