Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

not raining

yesterday at work, i vomitted twice, wanted to go for third already, but was worried to get my colleagues so worked up. everyone speculated that i was pregnant again, especially with the latest bulge in the stomach and growing appetitite. i assured them "no" as my period is due any day soon. it was just the food i took during lunch.

i msned AM, she too "kong hei-kong hei" me. i told her that i was leaving work soon to buy a test "kid". then she asked me why i never wait for her, together bether again like last time, very boring to be pregnant alone...hehehehehe

i went to gym like usual yesterday, AM smsed me "so how, got rain ah?"

i went home, saw renee's chocolates, ate some and then i remembered what AM once said, she and PAL would crave for chocs a few days before their period - is that a sign?

this morning i tested and replied her "mou lok yue"

i am glad that rainne is not here, i would love to have another looi but i don't think i can cope with 3 brads. yesterday MIL told me reeve have been very mischievious lately, climbing, snatching, crying, pulling etc...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    wah... u all scary. next time i vomit, i won't tell you all. hahaha!

     
  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    hehehe, y like that?? i tot we made a deal - have GIRLs together ma. u ffk me again ahh???

    rain rain come come, but wait for me!!! eheheheh.

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    hahaha! but you all make me scared liao. after confirm only tell. hehehe!

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Sue said...

    Err... sorry for butting in but wait for another 6 months or so I might decide to join in, if you all get girls and I don't there'll be something very wrong with me LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home