Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

M.I.A

So sorry guys been MIA lately , been busy with work and lauren as usual no good reason not to comment on the blog lately but i really have been quite busy. I have been reading the BnP blog everyday but I don't have the time to comment . For RED GAL - I would have chosen the love of my life instead of the 2 other ppl. And as for my dearest billy he is a nut ... sometimes i have to figure out what he has to say coz he loves to short cut sentences .. so pls excuse him ... hahah he is "AH LUT"
For VP so no rainne yet .. I dun know how you guys can juggle 2 or 3kids at the same time, 1 is more than enuff for me ... having kids is a bundle of joy but taking care of them is the hardest.
So have we sorted where we are staying in BKK ? Update me with the details ... thanks to sandy for reminding us to book the rooms or else we would have gone and slept on the street .....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    wow really??? soooooo ngam one... so sweet!!!!

     
  • At 9:10 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    hahaha! billy finally turned romantic! what has the world come to? yikes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home