Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Stylist

Ok as you guys know i have gone and tried Janie's Japo hairstylist Yukisan . She is not bad but the price is a bit high .. Well I wouldn't know what is cheap anyways coz when i had my hair long I didn't need to go see a stylist, I would always ask someone to help me trim my ends that shows how cheap skate I am. hahaha. She did quite a good job with my hair I like the back but the sides so..so... I think i will keep it abit long this time ie.. another couple of weeks and then do a bop instead.. hahaha Something is way wrong with me and billy thinks i have gone mad cutting my hair all the time... I think when my MIL sees my hair she is going to say Audrey "sot cho" ahahah
Thank god Joanne didn't go or else hers would be at least 250 with colour i think ... So i saved Jo's wallet this time and you have to spend me dinner for helping you save money :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    wat 250?? vp did hers for 280 (color & cut). so how much would my hair cost. it damn damn long ok.

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger VP said...

    next time or month we go try out aman suria ok..

    me also cheap skate, i only do once a year b4 CNY to change my feng shui, our guineypig had voted for u so yes, so here we come AMAN SURIA!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home