Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

another chapter closed

i have a sad news. i'm sorry to have to put this up here so early, but this morning, my bro called me, asking whether i've read the papers. but i was still driving, i said no. he told me that a friend's husband was shot dead. although i am not really close to this friend, i still felt bad. just a few months ago, i saw her and her family enjoying themselves in jada's 1st birthday, now, comes the bad news.

i remember vp saying 'it's really sad to read the papers these days'. i truly agree with her. not to mention this news about my friend, but everyday, there'll be news on rape, murder, suicides, bombing etc etc. what has happened to the world?

i really dunno what to say, just to offer my deepest condolence to her and her little boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home