Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

i do cherish

it had been a good 2-day...

thursday evening, IS came over to my house for dinner, she missed my mum's cooking. before that, vp called. i told her my mum cooked "shuin phun chi" (some kinda hakka delicacy), she said she loved it, but too bad she couldnt join us, as she needs to fulfill her "good aunty task" by meeting her niece.

anyway, after dinner we played with re, then went to ikea then back again to play with re. she stayed till 11pm. well, for that 5 hours, we shared a lot. it has been months since we last shared so much (i mean verbally, usually it's thru msn), since she has moved to serdang, she doesnt come to my house as much anymore. i find it nice, to do some catching up once in a while...

friday night, od drove all the way to my house to meet her beloved husband who has just returned from china. despite coming to my house for so many times, this pretty mummy doesnt know the route. hmm, i guided her all the way from ikea.

since both our beloved were still waiting for their limousine in the airport, we shared a little of everything. hmm, although i have known od for so long, all we talked about were our kids. only until yesterday, did i learned more of her. how she became so independant and all. a good thing to look up to. good, good - we had a great chat before those men came in.

we then left for supper.

well, folks, i do cherish...

as for vp, no need to mention much, as i guess she knows most of me, vice versa. we see each other so often that she knows when i "bleed". hahaha!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger VP said...

    come back only read the blogs...now now now please tell me who is 8!!!!

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    she is not 8 lar.... she just wants to get to know us better. plus, with her amnesia attack, stories must be told to her more than once to get it registered. hahaha!

    thanks for being friends... to AM, VP and OD.

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Blogger VP said...

    i love you, you love me, we are happy family..with a great big hug and kiss from you to me, won't u say u love me toooo...

    to all my Barneys..

     
  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    IS - i'm your cousin wo, hehe

    VP - the song's ok, why "to all my barneys??" yucks yucks yucks

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home