Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Time for me to speak

Wahhhh why so many blogging just in 1 day ....how busy i am i would always read the blog so even i do not comment anything it dun mean that i am not reading .... Its my ritual every morning and nite to read the blogs..... keep myself up to date just in case i miss out on the happenings. Billy is right that he has to read what i have to say coz sometimes i talk too damn fast or i say the stuff he don't understand or comprehend :P But I do love my blur hubby .... So its good that he is trying to improve himself by reading all our blogs and hopefully he understands.... ahhahaha
I welcome SS to the ladies gossip blog ..... is that what we are going to call her from now on? Anyways girls i am serious about SAMUI so pls let me know ... I am just going to book it and we don't have to pay anything till nearer the date ok .....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    ok ok la. enuff of the love love exchanges la.

    so od, can u gif your loving hubby a nickname??

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger On behalf of Lauren said...

    ahhahah hmmm thats a hard one ... i dunno la ..... u guys suggest

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger VP said...

    see you in SAMUI ladies!!! then think of the nickname there..more inspirations by the beach.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home