Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Long time no blogging

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there... I am literally counting the days to Melbourne. I can't wait to eat my yummy food, see all my dearest frens, just enjoying the cold weather etc...Well here are some of the itenerary :-
day1 - Melbourne zoo
day2- Phillip Island
day3- choice of torquay , great ocean road ... well if we do that then I don't think uncle would like to be with us coz thats 1 night gone from crown ... ahhahah
day4- shopping in the city ...

If we do go to phillip island pls remember to bring a blanket for the kids coz it gets really windy and cold... even for the adults you should bring a thick jacket .... Melbourne's weather is very unpredictable so just beware....

Nyways I can't wait to see my mates, and don't worry I will organise the discount cards for target and myers ... think its 15% discount. Cheriooooooo ....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    happy mommy's day to u too.

    hey wat bout the victoria market? i wanna go victoria market!!! hehe

    dun worry bout uncle, he has 6 nights there, so he definitely can gif up 1 or 2 nights

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home