Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HARLO

Hi Girls, Been out of the picture for a very very long time sorry been really busy with work. I haven't even updated myself with the updates of the news lately .. any goss?? So when is our next meet "RAKUZEN" ? I will be off on a holiday next week with my bro and dad so either we meet after I come back.... As you can see "days of lauren" has been changed by my dear fren kenise so its not my fault and I am not being lansi VP.... Well let me know when to meet and I will be there.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    yeah yeah, i saw the change. nice nice. hehehe.

    hey i tot we can meet next wed, but u're on holiday... hmmm, so do we postpone? when'll u be back?

     
  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger VP said...

    this weekend lo...sue and is also come along la...pls..

     
  • At 9:39 AM , Blogger VP said...

    the latest addition to your blog pics is really nice..some of the pics she looks like yy and sometimes is like renee..how come ah?

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger On behalf of Lauren said...

    I am off by the 28-3august so yeah we still can meet next week wed ... no probs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home