Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

From Koh Samed with love...

This is our 4th day at Koh Samed.... It is a beautiful and relaxing place. But, I'm burned and look like a lobster now.

I just wanna wish AM a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY (so sorry that this came late... am at the internet cafe now)! I've got a birthday present for you... from Koh Samed. :)

And to the rest of you, see you when I'm back in KL. Will be heading to Pattaya tomorrow. And will be back in KL on Wednesday.

With love,
From Koh Samed

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger VP said...

    its raining here u know? so sad and gloomy and when i think of u and od, it makes me envy...*bleh..bleh..bleh*

    enjoy urself ok guys...

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    yalo.. thanks thank. hehehe, see u soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home