Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, July 31, 2006

thanx all!!!

a sneak peek of my birthday presents
hey, thank you all... really loved the presents, everyone of them!!!

the bakul siah's from vp. i really loved it, as for the past few cny i wanted so much to buy it, but it was way too expensive. hehehe, as for the bear bear - i wanted to get one for myself, and i didnt have to cause od, rena & julie have given it to me...

my bro & pauline didnt wanna crack their heads to get me a present, so they gave me isetan vouchers so i can buy whatever i like. but they have bought me a bouquet of flowers on behalf of re... sooo sweet. ohh, not forgeting my beloved uncle hubby - he bought me a very expensive bag (not in the picture)

muak muak

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger VP said...

    wah..u also know bakul siah..hahaha
    i must have brought melaka to you!

     
  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger VP said...

    why u left the 4 oranges from amd and 2 apples from caw ah?
    (u know amd will buy her own oranges and caw will buy his own apples one)

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    hehehe actually i tot its bakul sial. then i went to ur blog on FIL's bday to check. hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home