Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My dear Fren

I have to admit i have been really busy with work and lauren that I just didn't have time to read the blog till today, usually I would look at the blog everyday but all of a sudden I just didnt have time. Even how busy I have been I have been thinking about you my dear old fren. I called you but you didn't pick up the phone and I guess when you called back I was again busy and didn't hear the phone by the time we are playing cat and mouse again.
I know you are sensible and you just want to have your time by yourself so whenever you are ready I am here to listen. And what on earth was Ben thinking ... you should see is a psycologist NOT a psychiatrist.... YOU DING DONG......... hope you guys know the difference .... psycologist is a person you want to rent out your stress and probs and they will give advice or OPTION 2... you and ronnie should be going to a marriage counsellor ... psychiatrist is when you start to imagine things and all that jazz ..... they will give you medication whereas a psychologist only talks and try to help you.....
Well whatever it is I do hope I can catch up with you girls soon before I leave to Bangkok on Thurs or else it will be after I come back .... but next year will be a year of travelling and VP if you do want to follow let me know ... China in late jan and Melb/ chicago in march ...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    going to chicago?!!! envy, envy. if only i could tag along... can bring you everywhere! please say "hi" to chicago for me. i miss it so much!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home