Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Am Back....

Far out so who changed the layout of our BnP? Its nice but take away that pic does not seem to look good ... how about having our pic inside ? hehehe
Anyways as you guys knew I was in Thailand for a week, don't bother going to Samui already coz that place is really expensive now and its filled with lots of indians working there, its still cheap for the Europeans but not for us. So I guess you guys better think of another place to relax besides Samui. The hotel that I stayed was really nice but I would say its a bit expensive and the things there is highly priced not like before. I was dissapointed that I couldn't find VP's dodol, which we use to be able to find it anywhere along chaweng but now none at all. Not even near the beach where there is the 2 famous genitalia stones.... sorry VP I did try my hardest to find your stuff but I have let you down. So besides all these depression moods what has been happening ? You girls better grip of yourself pls.... anything bugging you guys pls know that we are frens and we can help each other out coz thats what frens are for ... so don't hibernate .... LET IT OUT.
So when is our next dinner ?? Haven't seen Sue or Christine or AM for the longest time .. I can tell you my schedule I will only be free after the 14 august thats when the event has ended so then I will be free as a bird. So shall we make it after my event that I am organising ? I want lauren to see the kids as well, she has not seen any of them for ages already.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    wow, 14th seems quite long. anyway, if that's the time u're free, then it'll be then lo.

    you have been hiding lauren for soooo long... hehehe wanna see her sing 1 2 buckle my shoe, 3 4 etc etc...

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    hmm yeah i changed the look. i like it too.

    i'll see if i can change the picture to US - 5 beauties. gimme some time.

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    if you girls wanna relax, think about going to koh samet. i went there recently and it's just so relaxing and things are still quite cheap except for accommodation. however, you'll have to bear about 2 1/2 hours' drive from bangkok. but, with the new airport, maybe 2 hours only.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger VP said...

    IS - update your blog la..i wana know more about SAMET...pls pls pls.

    spoke to OD last nite, great to hear frm u after so long, lets meet up soon..red ginger ok.

     
  • At 1:31 AM , Blogger On behalf of Lauren said...

    yeah next place is red ginger dear ... remind me

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    wei... mana red ginger?

    hehehe, i was thinking of mum's place, cause uncle WONT go with me. sob sob.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home