Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Terima Kasih

Hi Girls,

Thanks for inviting me blog. I am a mother of two. I now can blog stuff that I do not want my entire family or my daughter to read :-)

Nothing much is happening in my life at the moment except my fight with my HR Manager which sucks big time cos she is being such a bloody bitch.

The gist of it, I was on medical leave for some time and she said that I am only entitled to 18 days of medical leave even though I was hospitalised. I had a cyst/ abscess removed from my breast - I think she fucking wants me to go to work with a bloody hole in breast. And what she did was she fucking cut my pay! Almost RM4,000! Can you believe that?! NIAMAH!

I need professional advice! Any handsome lawyer frens out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home