Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Monday, August 07, 2006

So Sweet but So Harsh

Received an sms on Saturday afternoon, short message but it was touching enough...(my fren billy can be so sweet one minute and be himself again the next, read on)

Billy: Hey! I've just read your blog, you should know we all care about you, especiallyme as one of your oldest buddy, hope you can overcome this depression calmly, i am sure you can do it! Please remember, i am always there if you need me (smiley face) be strong!

vp: So sweet...thank you dear. Never tot you would say something like this. I appreciate.

Billy: Tiu! You think i ah beng ah? Sure i know la

Don't worry guys, my depression is not around the clock, it just hits me for like 20 minutes a day and back to normal again after that. Don't mean to scare you all, I am still my happy-going self, i will be fine soon! Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    hehehe, this chinaman can be really sweet at times. hehehe

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    billy jai is a shocker! hahaha! anyway, i totally understand what you're going through. but don't worry, be happy. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home