Bits & Pieces

Bits & Pieces, here & there.... Come join the fun and see what's happening!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here I am!!!

Pheeeewwww!!! after the 15th time of keying in the wrong username and password, i finally got help from blogger to send me a new password. I am suppose to be very busy at work today, but somehow, without knowing why, i logged on to BnP with an intention to blog something and saw Joanne's (JT747) post, which was also posted today. I checked the calender thrice to make sure that its 14th today...why? Because its such a coincidence that we both have chosen to blog today after so many months...

I had lunch with IS and Choon Yew yesterday at Oriental something in Jaya 33. I have not seen both these fellas for so long and was glad to have finally met up with them. CY introduced IS and I into using this new "shoutout" thing on our handphone. Just have to pay 25cents to register and then you can follow whoever you choose to follow on handphone to get latest updates on a daily basis. I know it sounds confusing, for more details log on to http://www.pacmee.com/ or call CY at 012.3885590 to learn more. Say, if JT747 wants to "fong fei kei" again as usual, all she have to do is send an sms to say FFK to 22700 and all her followers will get the same sms on their mobile instantly, so its cheap and cost effective lor...

Another thing is, Nicole have requested all the ladies to get away for 3D 2N in early September or middle to either Tioman (i suggested), Maya Hotel (OD suggested), BKK (both OD and I suggested) or Phuket (Nic suggested). Please let me know early as i will have to book flights or rooms so that all that are going will have to lock themselves in and thus no FFK issues. Ok!

JT747 owes OD, VP, Nic RM200 each. Already 1 month, when do u intend to pay?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

    EACH??? u trying to take my kids' milk powder money is it? hehehe, dont be like tat la. i spend u guys makan lo... *mamak* ok??

    and, count me out for the trip. yati is leaving mth end. i dont trust my babies with the new maid. u know i paranoia ma.

    u guys enjoy... and bring me some souviners ok?

     
  • At 10:13 PM , Blogger kiLikiNa said...

    we're back!!! for the trip, i think you can count me out already because i'm running out of annual leaves. akekeke!

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger HOHOHOHO said...

    Whew! Finally some updates. I thought my blogging turned every one away :-(

    PS. I will post some pictures soon (the one at The Curve)... when I have time, can?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home